Thursday, July 29, 2010

Blog War!!!


Came across a Blazing Blog War this morning! Between a pair of successful (to my eyes) mommy bloggers. It looks pretty dirrtyyy now & it has gone legal!

All I can say is........... Wowwwwwww! Takut seyyhhhhh...

But come to think of it, sometimes we tend to forget that such thing might happen if we're being very loud & sarcastic towards others, ait?

Hohoho..Hope it won't happen to me.. the last thing I want is to expect people to take sides due to my actions..
Nauzubillah...

0 comments on "Blog War!!!"

Post a Comment

Shout & Advertise, Peeps!


ShoutMix chat widget

Thanks for Dropping By..

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
 

Hi, I'm J ... Mommy J! Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal